Chicken Year Surprise?

If I start to share with the first day of having Chinese New Year until day 5 of Chinese New Year, I just probably tell that every Chinese New Year season always need to go back hometown and visit grandparents,relatives and also friends around hometown. However, If I just said there's something different than just visiting relatives at hometown,that's won't bored me at all.

On the first day of Chinese New Year, My whole family visited my father's side grandparent.We just eat their home cook new year dishes but we also went to "future daughter-in-law"'s house and visit them.I wonder why need so hurry to meet their family,but it doesn't matter to me since they treat us a steamboat as our dinner.They seem nice to us and I also knew that they speak Fujian Language.We didn't much about that because my dad is the GuangDongs and my mom is the Hakkas. Also,we went to watched a movie called "Kung Fu Yoga"(it's nice to watch the whole story of this movie). 

On second day, we went to Mother's side grandma house since my grandma were not well and my uncle also has stomach cancer.Therefore, we not just saying "Gong Xi Fa Cai".However, as we were part of family member, we were concerning about their health and wishing them have a good health in further days. All aunties and uncles were chatting all along and teasing with nephew's son.Suddenly, My mom and other aunties also helped my grandma to have a bath since my grandma was not bathed since last two weeks. I felt grossed after I heard my mom mentioned her.We were staying until 7pm in the evening, just going to have a good dinner in the Cui Hua Restaurant. All the time when I met my eldest uncle, he was a harsh and useless uncle that I never like and hate his attitude at all. Unfortunately, I sat beside my relative member is my eldest uncle on that day. Whenever he asked me about bullshit, I really want to cover my ears or keep him mouth shut.But I couldn't take action on him because he is my uncle, so I just desolated him.

On the third day until fifth day of Chinese New Year, we went few places to visit or travel like Lightning Bug Park, Cameron Highland, Batu Caves and also I-City. We were taking photos and discovered the place that we never been before especially the lightning bug park.It was nice to watch it shine sparkly.Unlucky, the photos and videos that we were captured were not clear because it was night to watch the lightning bug shining.I felt that nature living needs human eyes to enjoy the show of lightning bug.

Although these five days of Chinese New Year was over, I felt satisfied to enjoy and have a good day in Chinese New Year because it was just a festival to let us the family member to gather,chat and enjoy the atmosphere of Chinese New Year.But still, I hope it will be better to enjoy The next Chinese New Year in next year.

I recieved angpau from my grandma in Day 1.

I watched television with my family members (from right side is mom)in our 'future daughter-in-law'' house in Day 1.
We went to have dinner in Cui Hua Restaurant in Kepong with my relatives member in Day 2.

We went to Lightning Bug Park to enjoy Lightning bug,But It was too dark to capture it during night.It needs a quiet and no lights to watch and enjoy the lightning bug shows in Day 3.

We visited the Cameron Tea in Cameron Highland in Day 4.

We went to Pasar Malam in Cameron Highland.
We went Batu Caves in day 5.It was so tired to climb up and down all the time. -_-

The ferris Wheel in I-City.(Day 5)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Priniting Workshop

Principle of Rukun Negara Malaysia

Puteri Gunung Ledang