Art Priniting Workshop

It was day to visit a  a nice and comfortable renovated printing workshop. I arrived there around 2pm and I didn't know all the classmate reached there early than me. During the time I had lunch there while they are waiting for the talk show started. I looked around the places, It was nice and I can feel the modernization places especially the high class restaurant and the barber shop. I loved it. Later, I went inside the printing workshop building and the show was going to start soon. At 3pm, the talk show already started. I was listening how they talked and explained about the Science Fiction film all the time. I was confused what they tried to tell us about the issues or the history of making Science Fiction in Malaysia. After one of the Malay speaker started to talk about the history of making Science Fiction in Malaysia including the book novels and the 19th century movies until year 21th century.
Picture 1 show the speaker started to talk about top 10 of Science Fiction in Malaysia

Overall the top 10 of the Science Fiction, I found out the funniest movie is the Gergasi 
(1958) and the Anita Dunia Ajaib (1981)








Picture 1 shows the slide "Gergasi (1958)"







Picture 2 shows the slide of "Anita Dunia Ajaib (1981)"



These were the most hilarious movies I had never seen.It not just old movies called the classic movie,but the story line of those two movies were funny and I laughed all the time, I think they made a Science Fiction movie produced in Malaysia just to show that not only Hollywood world can produced this kind of movie but Malaysia people also have the ability to produce this genre of movies or novel books. Until the talk show over, we finally went back home in peacefully.



Picture 3 shows the signboard of APW
From the definition of Science Fiction that I searched from the google website, it defines "Fiction based on imagined future scientific or technological advances and major social or environmental changes, frequently portraying space or time travel and life on other planets." Which I think it focuses more on Science and Technologies advanced to construct and produce a Science fiction movies such as Star Wars series. However, I realized that Science Fiction movies and novels were gradually extinct from Malaysia. For me, I like all kind of genre like romance or comedy, but not Science Fiction movies and novels. Therefore, I still pity that Malaysia couldn't produce any Science Fiction movies because they said most of the time Malay produced a Science Fiction movies will criticized easily and too fake to continue watching the whole Science Fiction movies. Compare to the Science Fiction of Hollywood movies, people will prefer to watch Hollywood movies because people will see there's more advanced technologies to apply in every scene of the movie.Also, because of the movie started with these advanced technologies, it leads toward people's mind of creations from illusions to the reality just like from an ordinary mobile phones become a smart mobile phone. In Malaysia, we couldn't see any advanced technologies that created by Malaysian people because the development process of creating something new and advanced technologies are still at the behind. We should encourage people to promote some Science Fiction movies more to prove that Malaysia is not a undeveloped country. 

Although I am not interesting in any Science Fiction talks or workshop, but I am blessed that I went to have a visit in Art Printing Workshop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Principle of Rukun Negara Malaysia

Puteri Gunung Ledang