A Biggest Impact

Monday 17th of April, it was a day to do the presentation. I tried my best to present it but not good enough. What I learned during the presentation session time, is to know what is the importance of delivering message of the story we constructed. The biggest problem we faced that we were not covering with Chinese temple but appeared with the story of the founder in the documentary. Therefore I think that, audience will not get interesting on the topic of documentary. I can say that we were being "threat" by the organizer of that particular temple because he wasn't allow us to talk about the dark history between the founder and the temple's statue. I can understand how they felt if the history exposed to the media industries. However, if the truth of the history always keep distance and secret. Consequently, everyone will not known this story forever.

The documentaries that I watched are fascinating to produce. In my opinion, the best of the documentary always goes to Crossing Boarder because they get sufficient information and the visual of Singapore and Johor. For our documentary, as I am an editor, I can see the problem when I am doing the story of the documentary from the first outcome until the final outcome. From this moment, I realized what's important output that we have to deliver to the audience so that what's is the documentary we are trying to grab audience's attention.  In the presentation, I had a biggest impact of the presentation will be the mini drama. This is because I can found out external sources or the reason why our documentary focused on the founder, not the Chinese temple. 

Well, this is our very first documentary that we produced in study life and I truly learned a lot from lecturers and group mates.So, not only me but all of the class mates are learned how to produce a true and real documentary in the future. Also, through this class subject, we can easily learned and understand in a particular topics/stories deeply.

A scene of Group Presentation.Credit by Dr. Andrew Loo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Priniting Workshop

Principle of Rukun Negara Malaysia

Puteri Gunung Ledang